Tuesday 15 January 2013

Is It Right To Block Adsense Account Due To Click Activity

The blocking of Adsense account due to click activity is now a common issue. Click activity occurs when Adsense owner them self click on his own ads or same IP is involving in the click activity more than one time.
adsense,click fraud,GoogleAccording to my point of view it is right to block an account to protect the Advertisers money because it is the issue of faith on which Advertisers put huge amount for online Advertising with Google and Google is top on the online Advertising due to such policies.
But there are many drawback which should be resolve by the Google for closing an account due to click fraud.
 Google does not notify the Publishers that click activity is  occurring on his website/blog. Suppose I have an Adsense account and showing ads on my site one of my competitor is putting continuously click on my ads to block my account due to click activity.Google should notify or worn the Publishers for it.
When an account is blocked by click fraud Google role back the amount earned by the Publishers. I think it is correct because that money was earned by the fraud.But Google black listed those Publishes for future contribution. It is not fair. Most of Publishers do not click on that ads because they aware about the Google Polices but by another it happened as I told due to competitor and the Publishers pay for that.
 Only one time appeal is accepted by the Google regarding it.

 As the conclusion I wanna say that Blocking of account is right decisions but black listing is not good one.
Google should improve the there Policies regarding this.Because online marking plays a big role in Google Revenue Generation.
If anyone is agree with my views Please Comment Here.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment