Tuesday 15 January 2013

Top Google Products Which I Love Most

Google is leading IT company in the world. Everyone who is related or not related to the IT sector heard the name Google.
Top Google Products, Adsense, You tube
Basically the most of revenue of Google comes from the online advertising. Google  have its own featured products. I Love the following Google products very much.

1. Search Engine: Google Search Engine have the first place in my heart. It is easy to use and fast resulting search engine. I can search anything from it.
It is very informative to me and even for my family.I can search Images also from it according to my needs.

2. Gmail: At the second place i would like to put Gmail  it is a very fast Electronic Mail service provided by Google. This help me be in touch with my friends and relatives.

3.  You Tube:  You Tube is the third one in my list by using you tube I can share my happiest moments to the worlds. I can show my expressions to the world with my videos.

4. Adsense:  Though I do not started this product yet but I search on net and heard from my friends that is is the highest paying Adserver  program.

5. Orkut: Orkut is at the place fifth due to Facebook now. But the some moths ago this is at the first place. Even I am using the Orkut still today but in compression to Facebook it is little bit boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment